Linkatopia.com is a new site where you can keep all of
your bookmarks and favorite links in one place. It has a simple interface with a handful
of useful options.
- Consolidate all of your bookmarks from multiple computers,
browsers, and operating systems.
- Organize your links to web sites, music, videos, online
games and more. Spend less time finding information you already looked up before.
- Share your favorite web sites with your friends, co-workers,
or the world. Why email links to people when they can visit your Linkatopia page?
- Personalize your favorites with notes, ratings, and more.
When you share a computer with others, keep your info from everyone else's.
The privacy features of Linkatopia are designed with the user in mind. Sharing all of your
links with the world is great but some links you may want to keep to yourself.
Each one of your links can be saved with one of several options...
- Public links are the ones you share with the world. Promote
your web site, your mom's web site, whatever.
- Shared links are only visible to the people you have placed
in your list of friends. Share business information between you and your team members or
keep personal information just between you and your friends.
- Private links are only visible to you after you're logged in.
Sometimes you don't want other people knowing what sites you visit.
Here are some Linkatopia features:
- Link titles are suggested automatically.
- Enter notes containing simple HTML.
- Rate each of your links with 1 to 5 stars.
- Sort links by date added, title, or rating.
- Easily copy public links from other members.
- Link privacy: public, shared, or private.
- Import favorites from your browser.
- Assign one or more tags to each link.
- Use letters, numbers, spaces, and -._
- Enter a description up to 60 characters.
- View tags in columns or as a block.
- Easily rename any tag at any time.
- Tag privacy: public, shared, or private.
- Add a short bio to your page.
- Easily add or delete friends.
- Enter a description for each friend.